“When physical distancing is deemed necessary, social and emotional connectedness is even more critical.”Karen Niemi, President & CEO of CASEL
We could not agree more with Karen’s statement so today, we will be sharing some distance-learning resources for families to address SEL with their children at home. Please bookmark these pages and check back regularly! Most of them will be updated with new items and information. Stay safe, everyone!
- CASEL CARES: So Now What? Supporting SEL at Home – Fri, Apr 3, 2020 12 PM – 1 PM CDT
- Childmind.org’s Facebook Live Chats – 9 AM & 3:30 PM
- OFFICE HOURS with Bruce D. Perry, M.D., Ph.D. – Click link recorded webinars and full list of upcoming chats
Social & Emotional Learning Resources:
- Bruce D. Perry, M.D., Ph. D. – The Pandemic Toolkit Parents Need
- CASEL Cares Initiative
- Distance Learning Art Resources
- ODMHSAS Mental Health Guide for Parents and Caregivers
- OSDE’s Oklahoma Resources for Distance Learning (scroll to the bottom of the page for SEL specific resources)
Need immediate help?
Check our our “Get Help Now” page for the list of services and numbers.