Want to learn a lot about bullying in a short time? Here is a great app from Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. It’s easy to navigate and the information is organized so that it is not overwhelming. Everyone can benefit from this app because there is a range of topics from how to prevent bullying to how to respond to bullying once it has already started. Features include:
- Start easy, meaningful conversations with your children.
- Set reminders to talk with your child when the time feels right: a quiet moment on the way to school or a game, during dinner, or relaxing outside.
- Share successful bullying prevention strategies on Facebook, Twitter, email, or text.
- Recognize if your child is being bullied, is engaging in bullying, or witnessing bullying.
- Prevent bullying in the classroom and support children who are being bullied.